There are three ways you can use Vertex as a scalable backend for Bubble:
- Install the API Connector plugin in Bubble
- Create an API Connection
- Generate an API Key in Vertex and add it to the API Connection
- Use Vertex's API docs to add API calls as desired.
- You can get the datasource, table, and view IDs in the Vertex URL while accessing a particular view (format of [datsource_id]/[table_id]/[view_id]) in Vertex.
- You can also get the IDs by right clicking on Views or Columns and choosing "Copy Vertex ID".
- Install the SQL Database Connector plugin in Bubble
- Create a new Database Connection - you can get your database URL in the datasource settings in Vertex (you may need to add :5432 as the port in the connection string if you get an error)
- Add SQL queries as desired
Vertex Plugin (Coming Soon)
- We're working on a new Vertex plugin for Bubble!
- Email us at email@example.com if you're interested in getting beta access!